Thursday, September 9, 2010

2010 NFL Predictions

Every other blogger is doing it, so why not me?  I love watching football, but without having basic cable, which means no ESPN, NFLN, Versus, FSN, etc. (sacrilege isn't it?) I don't know as much as a true sports man should.  Nor do I get to watch as much football or highlights as I would like.  Anyway, here are my predictions for Division winners, teams earning Wild Card berths, the playoffs and the SuperBowl.

NFC
South: New Orleans
North: Green Bay
West: San Francisco
East: New York Giants
Wild Card: Dallas
Wild Card: Atlanta

NFC Title Game: Dallas def. New Orleans

AFC
South: Indianapolis
North: Baltimore
West: San Diego
East: New England
Wild Card: New York Jets
Wild Card: Pittsburg

AFC Title Game: Baltimore def. San Diego

Super Bowl: Baltimore def. Dallas

No comments:

Post a Comment